Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
active ingredient: latanoprost;
1 ml solution of eye drops contains 50 mcg of latanoprost;
1 drop contains about 1.5 micrograms of latanoprost;
excipients: polyethoxylated castor oil, hydrogenated sorbitol (E 420), carbomer, macrogol 4000, sodium edetate, sodium hydroxide, water for injection.
Antiglaucoma drugs and miotic agents. prostaglandin analogues. ATX code S01E E01.
To reduce elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma and elevated intraocular pressure.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults, including the elderly, is 1 drop in the affected eye 1 time per day. The optimal effect is achieved when the drug is used in the evening.
MONOPROST should not be used more than once a day, as it has been shown that with frequent use, the effectiveness of lowering intraocular pressure decreases.
If a dose is missed, treatment should be continued by taking the next dose at the usual time.
As with any eye drops, to reduce possible systemic absorption when instilled, it is recommended to compress the lacrimal sac in the region of the medial corner of the eye for 1 minute. This must be done immediately after instillation of each drop.
Before instillation of eye drops, contact lenses should be removed. You can install them again after 15 minutes.
When using several topical ophthalmic agents, the drugs should be used at least 5 minutes apart.
Directions for use:
1. Wash your hands, stand or sit comfortably.
2. Pull the lower eyelid of the affected eye down with your finger.
3. Bring the tip of the opened single-dose container as close to the eye as possible, but do not touch the ocular surface with it.
4. Gently squeeze the container so that one drop enters the eyes and release the lower eyelid.
5. Close your eyes and pinch the inner corner of the instilled eyes with your finger for 1 minute.
6. Repeat all the above steps with the second eye, if so prescribed by the doctor.
7. Disposable container with remaining content should be disposed of immediately after use. Do not store it for future use.
Produced in France
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: email@example.com .