Mucofalk granules 5g/20 packets
Chronic constipation diseases in which a soft, facilitated bowel movement is desirable, for example, fissures in the anus, hemorrhoids, as well as a condition after surgery in the rectum; irritable bowel syndrome; apply as supportive therapy in addition to diet for hypercholesterolemia.
Free International Shipping
– chronic constipation
– diseases in which a soft, easier bowel movement is desired, for example, anterior abruption cracks, hemorrhoids, after surgical intervention in the rectum
– as an auxiliary agent in the treatment of diarrhea of different origins
– Irritable bowel syndrome
– A hypersensitivity reaction to Ispaghula (Plantago, Psyllium), as well as hypersensitivity to one of the components of the drug
– emptying of a dense consistency (coprolites, congestions of hardened feces in the direct or sigmoid intestines)
– abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting for medical reasons for their causes
Dosage & Administration
For adults and children aged 12 years and older, use 1 inside a bag (5 g) Mucofalk Orange 2-3 times a day after stirring in sufficient quantity of liquid (at least 150 ml per sachet).