NAKLOFEN Duo Indications
Inflammatory rheumatic diseases: rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, spondylitis, pain of various localization, extraarticular rheumatism;
– Post-traumatic and post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling;
– Painful and / or inflammatory conditions in gynecology (eg primary dysmenorrhea, adnexitis).
Naklofen Duo is also effective in migraine attacks.
– Hypersensitivity to diclofenac or other ingredients.
– Coronary heart disease in patients with angina, myocardial infarction.
– Cerebrovascular disease in patients who have had a stroke or transient ischemic attack episodes.
– Peripheral arterial disease.
– Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in active form, gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation.
– Congestive heart failure (NYHA II-IV).
– Severe renal (creatinine clearance <30 mL / min) or hepatic insufficiency (class C by Child-Pugh cirrhosis or ascites).
– Naklofen Duo, like other NSAIDs (NSAIDs) is contraindicated in patients in whom attacks of asthma, urticaria or acute rhinitis, nasal polyps and other allergic symptoms provoked by taking aspirin or other drugs that have the ability to inhibit prostohlandyn- synthetase.
– Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis).
– Treatment of perioperative pain in coronary artery bypass grafting (or using artificial circulation).
Dosage and administration
The recommended starting dose for adults is 75-150 mg (1-2 capsules naklofen Duo), depending on the severity of symptoms. During prolonged therapy usually is sufficient use 1 capsule per day naklofen Duo. If symptoms are most pronounced during the night or morning, naklofen Duo should be used at night.
The capsules should be swallowed whole, washed down with some liquid, during or immediately after a meal.
The drug should be used at the smallest effective dose for the shortest period of time, given the goal of treatment for each individual patient.