– headache / migraine,
– menstrual pain;
– pain in muscles, joints, spine (disorders of the musculoskeletal system);
– pain in the muscles and joints by the reason of colds and flu.
Adults and children over the age of 16 years.
The tablets should be swallowed whole, washed down with a glass of water.
Treatment should be started with a minimum recommended dose, especially in elderly patients.
Toothache, headache and disorders of the musculoskeletal system
The recommended dose is 2 tablets (550 mg), 2 times a day, not more than 4 tablets (1100 mg) per day. Solely in the case of severe pain (except for violations of the musculoskeletal system) is possible to use up to 5 tablets (1375 mg) per day.
The recommended dose is 3 tablets (825 mg) at the first sign of an attack approach. If necessary, during the day can take one tablet (275 mg) or 2 tablets (550 mg), but not earlier than half an hour after administration of the initial dose. should not exceed the total dose of 5 tablets (1375 mg) per day.
The initial recommended dose is 2 tablets (550 mg). Then, if necessary, take 1 tablet (275 mg) every 6-8 hours maximum dose on the first day of treatment -. 5 tablets (1375 mg) and 4 tablets (1100 mg) – in the following days.
Patients over the age of 65 years, if necessary, should only take tablets every 12 hours.
Dosage for patients with impaired renal function or liver
Patients with impaired renal or hepatic function should be prescribed lower doses.
The drug is contraindicated in patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min) or during dialysis due to the accumulation of naproxen metabolites in these patients.
– hypersensitivity to naproxen or other ingredients, salicylates and other NSAIDs;
– acute period or recurrent gastric or duodenal ulcers, gastrointestinal bleeding;
– severe violations of liver and kidney function, heart failure;
– age under 16 years;
– during pregnancy and breastfeeding.