Neokardil 30 capsules
Neurocirculatory dystonia as part of complex therapy for chronic coronary heart disease (angina pectoris, arrhythmias), arterial hypertension. Violation of cerebral circulation and brain functions of various origins, which is manifested by a deterioration in memory, attention and mental activity, dizziness, tinnitus, isolation and anxiety, headache and sleep disturbances. Disorders of peripheral circulation and microcirculation of blood in the extremities, including arteriopathy of the extremities, diabetic angiopathy and Raynaud’s syndrome. Neurosensory disorders (dizziness, sensation of noise and ringing in the ears, hypoacusia, involutive macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy). Vegetovascular manifestations of climacteric syndrome.
active ingredients: 1 capsule contains: hawthorn leaves and flowers dry extract (Crataegi folii cum flore extractum siccum) * – 150 mg, dry ginkgo extract (Ginkgonis extractum siccum) – 50 mg, dry pueraria extract (Puerariae extract)
other components: lactose monohydrate, povidone. Composition of a hard gelatin capsule: gelatin, titanium dioxide (E 171), tartrazine (E 102), amaranth (E 123), erythrosin (E 127), patent blue V (E 131).
* – Hawthorn leaves and flowers dry extract contains 6% maltodextrin and 2% colloidal silicon dioxide.
– Neurocirculatory dystonia, in the complex therapy of chronic ischemic heart disease (angina, arrhythmias), hypertension.
– Violations of cerebral circulation and brain function of various origins, manifesting deterioration of memory, attention and mental activity, dizziness, tinnitus sense, isolation and anxiety, headache and sleep disturbances.
– Violation of the peripheral circulation and blood circulation in the extremities, including arteriopatiyi extremities, diabetic angiopathy and Raynaud’s syndrome.
– Neurosensory disorders (dizziness, feeling of noise and ringing in the ears, hipoakuziya, involutional macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy).
– Vascular manifestations of climacteric syndrome.
Increased individual sensitivity to the drug.
Dosage & Administration
Adults should take 1 capsule Neokardyl 2 times a day, morning and evening, or once daily dose in the morning all.
The product can be used regardless of the meal. The capsules should be swallowed with water. Duration of treatment determined by the physician. The therapeutic effect usually occurs within 1 month. In the absence of positive changes in the clinical symptoms or worsening over 6 weeks treatment should consult a doctor. The average duration of treatment – 3 months.
Do not apply to children.