– tendovaginitis treatment recovery period;
– neuralgia associated with spondylarthritis;
– at the training of athletes.
– Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any component of the drug
– Active stage of any inflammation
– Open wounds, skin eczema and other skin damage
– Children age
– Pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage & Administration
For external use only.
In clean and dry area of skin to be treated, put a thin layer of ointment. The ointment should be applied only to the painful area.
In diseases of the muscles and joints in adults ointment used 1 time per day for 3 days, then 2 times a day (morning and evening).
For warming up muscles in adult athletes applied to the skin striped ointment 4-5 cm and faint rub massage movements to mild redness.