Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
Nimid 30 packs sachet granules 2g 100mg (Nimesulide)
Dosage form: granules. Basic physical and chemical properties of the granules pale yellow with orange scent.
– Treatment of acute pain.
– Symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis pain.
– Primary dysmenorrhea.
– Hypersensitivity to nimesulide or to any component of the drug.
– Hyperergic reactions that occurred in the past (bronchospasm, rhinitis, urticaria) in connection with the use of aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
-Hepatotoxic reactions to nimesulide, which occurred in the past.
– Gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer in acute, recurrent ulcers or digestive tract bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other damage, accompanied by bleeding.
– Severe blood coagulation disorders.
– Severe heart failure.
– Severe renal or hepatic insufficiency.
– Increased body temperature and flu-like symptoms, suspected acute surgical pathology.
– Do not use simultaneously with other drugs that may be the cause hepatotoxic effects.
– Alcoholism and drug addiction.
Dosage & Administration
In order to prevent and to mitigate the manifestation of adverse reactions drug should be taken within the shortest time and at the lowest effective dose. Should prescribe only after careful assessment of risk / benefit ratio.
The drug is taken orally after meals.
For adults and children over 12 years – 1 sachet (100 mg) 2 times a day – morning and evening. The contents of a sachet should be dissolved before use in 1 cup of warm water and drink immediately.
The maximum duration of treatment – 15 days.
For elderly patients indicated dosage adjustment scheme requires.
Patients with impaired renal function, patients with mild or moderate renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance 380 mL / min) to adjust the dose is required.
The drug is contraindicated in children under 12 years.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: email@example.com .