Pain and inflammatory syndrome in diseases of the musculoskeletal system: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis; with post-traumatic pain.
– hypersensitivity to Amtolmetin guatsil , its metabolites and / or any of the components of the drug, and patients who have other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) provoke allergic reactions;
– acute gastric ulcer or bowel, gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation;
– acute or severe heart failure;
– liver dysfunction, kidney;
– pathology of the vestibular apparatus;
– deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
Dosage & Administration
Used internally empty stomach.
The recommended dose for adults – 1 tablet 1-2 times a day depending on the intensity of pain and disease. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Term use depends on pharmacological effect and general condition of the patient.