Free shipping. Delivery time is 3-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
active ingredient: isosorbide dinitrate; 1 tablet contains isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg;
excipients: potato starch; calcium stearate sugar; lactose monohydrate.
– Prevention and treatment of angina, including postinfarction.
– Treatment of chronic congestive heart failure in combination with cardiac glycosides and diuretics.
– Hiperchutlyvist to isosorbide dinitrate, nitrates or other ingredients.
– Increased intracranial pressure (including the cranial trauma, hemorrhagic stroke), as venodylatatsiya can lead to further improvement.
– Severe hypotension (systolic blood pressure below 90 mm. Hg. In.), Bleeding, hypovolemia (isosorbide dinitrate, reducing venous return may trigger syncope).
– Acute circulatory failure (shock, vascular collapse).
– Cardiogenic shock (if appropriate measures are not maintained an adequate level of end-diastolic pressure).
– Angina caused by hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
– Cardiac tamponade, aortic stenosis, mitral stenosis, constrictive pericarditis.
– Acute myocardial infarction with low filling pressure.
– Primary pulmonary diseases (due to the risk of hypoxemia, which may be caused by the redistribution of blood flow in the area hyperventilation) toxic pulmonary edema, pulmonary heart.
– Severe anemia.
– Closure glaucoma.
– Severe hepatic dysfunction and / or kidney disease, hyperthyroidism.
– Concomitant use of phosphodiesterase inhibitors (eg sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil).
Dosage & Administration
The dosage and duration of therapy with Nitrosorbide are determined by the physician individually.
Use internally adults 10-20 mg 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before a meal without chewing, drinking plenty of fluids. With the lack of treatment efficacy may gradually increase the dose to the maximum – 120 mg per day.
Patients with congestive heart failure to determine individual dosing is essential hemodynamic monitoring.
The interval between doses of the drug should be at least 4 hours.
Elderly patients, the dose may be reduced, especially with impaired renal function and / or liver.
Important! In paypal invoice you gonna see cosmetic or socks instead of pharmacy. Don’t worry, you will get exactly that pharmacy you ordered. It’s need to be able getting payment through paypal.
If you have any question feel free to contact us at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
What others saying about us: Trustpilot reviews