Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
active ingredient: isosorbide dinitrate; 1 tablet contains isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg;
excipients: potato starch; calcium stearate sugar; lactose monohydrate.
– Prevention and treatment of angina, including postinfarction.
– Treatment of chronic congestive heart failure in combination with cardiac glycosides and diuretics.
– Hiperchutlyvist to isosorbide dinitrate, nitrates or other ingredients.
– Increased intracranial pressure (including the cranial trauma, hemorrhagic stroke), as venodylatatsiya can lead to further improvement.
– Severe hypotension (systolic blood pressure below 90 mm. Hg. In.), Bleeding, hypovolemia (isosorbide dinitrate, reducing venous return may trigger syncope).
– Acute circulatory failure (shock, vascular collapse).
– Cardiogenic shock (if appropriate measures are not maintained an adequate level of end-diastolic pressure).
– Angina caused by hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
– Cardiac tamponade, aortic stenosis, mitral stenosis, constrictive pericarditis.
– Acute myocardial infarction with low filling pressure.
– Primary pulmonary diseases (due to the risk of hypoxemia, which may be caused by the redistribution of blood flow in the area hyperventilation) toxic pulmonary edema, pulmonary heart.
– Severe anemia.
– Closure glaucoma.
– Severe hepatic dysfunction and / or kidney disease, hyperthyroidism.
– Concomitant use of phosphodiesterase inhibitors (eg sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil).
Dosage & Administration
The dosage and duration of therapy with Nitrosorbide are determined by the physician individually.
Use internally adults 10-20 mg 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before a meal without chewing, drinking plenty of fluids. With the lack of treatment efficacy may gradually increase the dose to the maximum – 120 mg per day.
Patients with congestive heart failure to determine individual dosing is essential hemodynamic monitoring.
The interval between doses of the drug should be at least 4 hours.
Elderly patients, the dose may be reduced, especially with impaired renal function and / or liver.