Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
Active ingredient: diclofenac;
1 capsule contains long-acting diclofenac sodium 100 mg;
Relieve pain and reduce inflammation varying degrees in different states, including:
– Pathology of joints, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, acute attacks of gout;
– Acute musculo-skeletal diseases such as periarthritis (eg humeroscapular periarthritis), tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis;
– Other pathological conditions caused by injuries, including fractures, back pain, sprains, dislocations, orthopedic, dental and other minor surgery.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to the excipient product;
– bleeding or perforation in the area of the gastrointestinal tract in history related to previous treatment nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs);
– active form of peptic ulcer / bleeding or recurrent peptic ulcer / bleeding history (two or more distinct episodes of established ulceration or bleeding);
– like other NSAIDs, diclofenac is also contraindicated in patients who use ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs provoke attacks of asthma, angioedema, urticaria or acute rhinitis;
– inflammatory bowel disease (eg Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis);
– liver failure;
– renal failure;
– congestive heart failure (NYHA II-IV);
– coronary heart disease in patients with angina, myocardial infarction;
– cerebrovascular disease in patients who have had a stroke or transient ischemic attack episodes;
– peripheral arterial disease;
– contraindicated for treatment of perioperative pain in coronary artery bypass grafting (or when lung machine).
Dosage & Administration
The dose is adjusted individually. The drug should be used at the smallest effective dose for the shortest period of time, given the goal of treatment for each individual patient.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: email@example.com .