– Treatment of duodenal ulcers
– Prevention of relapse of duodenal ulcers
– Treatment of benign stomach ulcers
– Prevention of relapse of benign stomach ulcers
Children aged 1 year and with body weight ≥ 10 kg
– Treatment of reflux esophagitis
– Symptomatic treatment of heartburn and acid regurgitation with gastroesophageal reflux disease
Children aged 4 years
– In combination with antibiotics for the treatment of H.pylori duodenal ulcers.
Hypersensitivity to omeprazole, substituted benzimidazoles and to any of the excipients.
Dosage & Administration
An Alternative to Oral Therapy
For patients for whom the oral form of the drug is unacceptable, it is recommended to use omeprazole 40 mg once daily intravenously.
For patients with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, the recommended starting dose of omeprazole, which is given intravenously, is 60 mg per day.
There may be a need for higher daily doses, so the dose should be selected individually.
If the dose exceeds 60 mg per day, it should be divided equally into two parts and administered 2 times a day.