Dosage form: coated tablets, enteric.
Short-term treatment (up to 2 weeks) of acute diseases:
– Post-traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling, eg due to sprains;
– Post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling, eg following dental or orthopedic surgery;
– Pain and / or inflammation that accompany inflammatory gynecological diseases, such as primary dysmenorrhea or adnexitis;
– Pain syndromes of the spine;
– Rheumatic diseases extraarticular fabrics;
– As an aid in upper respiratory tract infections, such as farynhotonzyliti, otitis, accompanied by severe pain and inflammation.
– Migraine attacks with or without precursors.
Dosage & Administration
The drug should be used at the smallest effective dose for the shortest period of time, given the goal of treatment for each individual patient.
Tablets should be swallowed whole without chewing, drinking water, preferably before meals.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the other components of the drug;
– Allergic reaction in history as bronchospasm, urticaria, acute rhinitis, nasal polyps or symptoms similar to allergies after use of aspirin or other NSAIDs
– Gastric and / or duodenal ulcers, gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation
– A disease of the stomach or intestines; gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation
– Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis)
– Severe hepatic insufficiency (class C on a scale Child-Pugh cirrhosis and ascites)
– Severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <30 mL / min)
– Congestive heart failure (NYNA II-IV)
– Coronary heart disease in patients with angina, myocardial infarction
– Cerebrovascular disease in patients who have had a stroke or transient ischemic attack episodes
– Peripheral arterial disease
– Treatment of perioperative pain in coronary artery bypass grafting (or using artificial circulation)