Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
active substance: 1 tablet contains pentoxifylline 100 mg;
excipients: lactose monohydrate; corn starch; calcium stearate.
ischemic cerebral stroke; encephalopathy;
violations of peripheral blood circulation caused by atherosclerosis, diabetes (including diabetic angiopathy), inflammation;
trophic disorders in the tissues, veins associated with damage or violation of microcirculation (sores, gangrene, frostbite);
circulatory disorders of the eye (acute, subacute, chronic insufficient blood flow in the retina and choroid of the eye);
disfunction of the inner ear vascular origin, accompanied by hearing loss.
· Hypersensitivity to pentoxifylline, other methylxanthine derivatives (caffeine, theophylline, theobromine) or to any of the excipients of the drug;
· Patients with massive bleeding (bleeding risk amplification);
· Patients with extensive hemorrhage in the retina to the brain hemorrhage (bleeding enhance risk, if the treatment is pentoxifylline bleeding in the retina of the eye, use of medicinal products should immediately stop);
· Patients with cerebral hemorrhage;
· The acute phase of myocardial infarction;
· Patients with gastric and / or intestinal ulcers;
· Patients with hemorrhagic diathesis.
Dosage & Administration
The drug is prescribed 2-4 tablets 2-3 times a day. Tablets should be taken after a meal, without chewing, drinking plenty of water. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 1.2 grams (12 tablets). Dosage is determined individually by a doctor.
For patients with labile or low blood pressure or a significant decrease in kidney function (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min) and patients of a particular risk for the consequences of lowering blood pressure (eg, severe degrees of coronary vessels, expressed stenosis of major vessels of the brain) should start treatment with low-dose, dose select individually and gradually increase their tolerance of the light treatment.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org .