Pentoxifylline injection 20mg/ml 5ml/10 amp
Atherosclerotic encephalopathy, ischemic cerebral stroke, dyscirculatory encephalopathy, peripheral circulatory disorders caused by atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus (including diabetic angiopathy), inflammation; trophic disorders in tissues associated with damage to the veins or impaired microcirculation (post-thrombophlebitic syndrome, trophic ulcers, gangrene, frostbite) obliterating endarteritis; angioneuropathy (Raynaud’s disease); circulatory disorders of the eye (acute, subacute, chronic circulatory failure in the retina and choroid), impaired function of the inner ear of vascular origin, accompanied by hearing loss.
Free International Shipping
active ingredient: pentoxifylline; 1 ml of solution contains pentoxifylline 20 mg; excipients: sodium chloride, water for injection.
– atherosclerotic encephalopathy;
– ischemic cerebral stroke;
– violations of peripheral blood circulation caused by atherosclerosis, diabetes (including diabetic angiopathy), inflammation;
– trophic disorders in the tissues, veins associated with damage or violation of microcirculation (sores, gangrene, frostbite);
– circulatory disorders of the eye (acute, subacute, chronic insufficient blood flow in the retina and choroid of the eye);
– disfunction of the inner ear vascular origin, accompanied by hearing loss.
– Hypersensitivity to pentoxifylline, other components of the drug or other drugs of methylxanthines, such as theophylline, caffeine, choline teofilinat, aminophylline or theobromine
– Massive bleeding (bleeding risk amplification)
– Hemorrhages in the retina, the brain; If the pentoxifylline treatment is bleeding in the retina, the use of a medicinal product should cease immediately
– Hemorrhagic diathesis
– Acute myocardial infarction
– Hepatic or renal failure
– Gastric and / or intestinal ulcers
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Children age
Dosage & Administration
Intravenous infusion is the most effective forms of parenteral administration, are better tolerated. Dosage is determined by the doctor and depends on the severity of circulatory disorders, body weight and tolerance to treatment. Infusion can be made only if the solution is clear.