Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Piroxicam Sopharma Indications
Symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
Because of the safety profile of piroxicam is not a first-choice, if shown the use of other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs. The decision to appoint piroxicam should be based on an individual assessment of the overall risk to the patient.
Application contraindicated in:
– Active peptic ulcer, inflammatory gastrointestinal disease or gastrointestinal bleeding, cancer of the gastrointestinal tract or diverticulitis
– Concomitant use with other NSAIDs (NSAIDs), including selective COX-2 inhibitors and acetylsalicylic acid at analgesic doses
– Concomitant use of anticoagulants
– Hemorrhagic diathesis, changes in the blood picture of unknown origins (including history)
– Data history of previous serious allergic reactions of any type, especially cutaneous reactions such as erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis
– Hypersensitivity to the active substances or auxiliary, transient skin reactions (regardless of severity) in response to the use of piroxicam and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs and other drugs
– Severe heart failure
– Severe renal or hepatic insufficiency
– The use of aspirin and other NSAIDs in patients whose last application development induced asthma, rhinitis, nasal polyps, angioneurotic edema and / or urticaria
Dosage & Administration
The primary purpose piroxicam should carry a doctor with experience in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with inflammatory or degenerative rheumatic diseases.
The maximum recommended dose is 20 mg.
Internally 2 capsules of 10 mg or 20 mg 1 capsule 1 time a day, mostly during or immediately after a meal with water.
No adequate clinical experience regarding the safe use of piroxicam children.