Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Potassium orotate Indications
Potassium orthoate is used as part of complex therapy:
– Diseases of the liver and biliary tract caused by acute and chronic intoxication (except for liver cirrhosis with ascites)
– Myocardial dystrophy
– Myocardial infarction
– Chronic heart failure II-III stage
– Arrhythmias (extrasystoles)
– Alimentary and alimentary-infectious hypothyroidism in children
– Progressive muscular dystrophy
They are also used with high physical activity and during recovery after severe illnesses.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance and to other components of the drug;
– Cirrhosis of the liver with ascites;
– Acute and severe chronic renal failure;
– Malignant diseases of the organs of hematopoiesis;
Dosage & Administration
Potassium orotate should be used internally 1 hour before meals or 4 hours after meals.
Pills must be swallowed without chewing, drinking 150-200 ml of water.