Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
– To prevent erosive and ulcerative lesions of the upper gastrointestinal tract caused by taking NSAIDs;
– Local radiation lesions after renthen- and gamma-radiation therapy and Prevention;
– Periodontal disease, erosive and ulcerative diseases of the oral mucosa;
– Inflammatory diseases of soft tissues;
– Climacteric, vertebrobasilar pain, neyroreflektornyh manifestations of osteochondrosis;
– Chronic glomerulonephritis;
– Neurocirculatory dystonia, coronary heart disease, angina tension
Increased sensitivity to quercetin and other components of the drug, as well as preparations with P-vitamin activity.
Dosage & Administration
Quercetin is administered as topical and internal use for adults and children over 12 years.
For local use: 2 g granules quercetin dissolved in 10 ml of water temperature
45-50 ºC, leave until a homogeneous viscous mass (gel).
For internal use: 1 g (1/2 teaspoon) of quercetin granules dissolved in 100 ml of warm water.
If periodontal disease and erosive and ulcerative diseases of the oral mucosa every day to make a refund gel, which previously applied to a sterile cloth.
In the treatment of inflammatory diseases of soft tissues quercetin administered topically and internally in these doses: locally – application of 2 g gel granules quercetin
2 times daily, intra – 1 g (1/2 tsp) of the drug granule 2 times a day.