$92.00 – $180.00
Free shipping. Delivery time is 3-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
active substance: 1 film-coated tablet contains ranolazine 500 mg;
auxiliary substances: microcrystalline cellulose, copolymer of methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate (1:1), hypromellose, magnesium stearate, sodium hydroxide, polyethylene glycol 3350, partially hydrolyzed polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), iron oxide yellow (E 172), iron oxide red (E 172), carnauba wax;
Treatment of stable angina / stenocardia.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any excipient of the drug.
– Severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <30 mL / min).
– Liver failure or severe middle.
– Concomitant administration of potent inhibitors of CYP3A4 (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole, posaconazole, HIV protease inhibitors, clarithromycin, telithromycin, nefazodone).
– Concomitant administration of Class Ia antiarrhythmics (eg quinidine) or Class III (eg dofetilide, sotalol), other than amiodarone.
Dosage & Administration
Tablets should be swallowed whole (not crushing without breaking, not liquid). The drug can be taken with meals or independently of food intake.
Adults. The recommended starting dose is 500 mg Raneksa® 2 times a day. After 2-4 weeks the dose if necessary, can be increased to 1000 mg 2 times a day. The maximum recommended dose is 1,000 mg 2 times a day. If the patient there are side effects caused by drug use (eg, dizziness, nausea, vomiting), the dose may be reduced to 500 mg. Treatment discontinued if side effects persist.
Important! In paypal invoice you gonna see cosmetic or socks instead of pharmacy. Don’t worry, you will get exactly that pharmacy you ordered. It’s need to be able getting payment through paypal.
If you have any question feel free to contact us at any time to email@example.com
What others saying about us: Trustpilot reviews