Rapten Rapid INDICATIONS
– post-traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling;
– pain and inflammatory processes in gynecology (primary dysmenorrhea, adnexitis);
– pain in the spine lesion;
– soft tissue damage in rheumatic disease;
– inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis);
– as an aid for pain and inflammation in infectious diseases of upper respiratory tract (eg faringotonzillit, otitis).
Adult are prescribed with a dose of 100-150 mg / day (1 tablet 2-3 times a day); In mild cases, as well as young people aged over 14 years – 100 mg / day (2 tablets) in 2 divided doses.
Elderly patients is recommended to prescribed with lowest effective dose.
If primary dysmenorrhea, the initial daily dose is 50-100 mg (1-2 tablets), the usual daily dose – 50-150 mg (1-3 pills), the maximum daily dose – 200 mg (4 pills).
The course of treatment is determined individually. Drops should be taken before meals and drink water.
Hypersensitivity to the drug and its components; peptic ulcer or ulcerative lesions of other parts of the digestive tract; intolerance of aspirin and other NSAIDs, violations of hematopoiesis.
During pregnancy, especially III trimester (risk of depression of contractile ability of the uterus and premature closure of the ductus arteriosus in the fetus); lactation; age younger than 14 years.