– To alleviate the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
– For the treatment of acute pain in adults
– For the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea
– Patients with hypersensitivity to celecoxib, aspirin or other NSAIDs
– Patients who have experienced allergic reactions to sulfonamides type
– Patients with a history of asthma, urticaria or other allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs. In these patients experienced severe anaphylactoid reactions to NSAIDs, some of which led to fatal consequences
– For the treatment of perioperative pain during surgery coronary bypass surgery
Dosage & Administration
Before making the decision to use the drug should weigh carefully the potential benefits and risks of the drug and other treatment options.
Each patient should use the lowest effective dose for the shortest period of time in accordance with the goals of treatment
The drug can be taken regardless of food intake.