Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Riboxin Inosine injection Composition:
active ingredient: inosine; 1 ml of solution contains riboxin (inosine) 20 mg;
excipients: sodium hydroxide, water for injection.
– Cardiac arrhythmias, including cardiac glycosides obuslovlennyeprimeneniem
– Cardiomyopathy of various origins
– Congenital and acquired heart defects
– Coronary atherosclerosis
– “Pulmonary” heart
– Degenerative changes of the myocardium after severe physical work and infectious diseases
– Liver cirrhosis, acute and chronic hepatitis, alcoholic midicamental liver damage, fatty liver
– Operation on the isolated kidney.
Dosage & Administration
Riboxinum-Darnitsa (intraveneous injection solution 2%) .
Intravenously administered slowly (40-60 drops to 1 minute) infusion or bolus. First administered 200 mg (10 ml of a 2% solution) 1 time per day in terms vposleduyuschie good tolerability – 400 mg (20 ml of a 2% solution) 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment – 10-15 days.
Stream introduction of possible acute disorders ritmaserdtsa a single dose of 200-400 mg (10-20 ml of 2% solution).
For pharmacological protection kidneys undergoing ischemia is administered intravenously in razovoydoze 1.2 g (60 ml of a 2% solution) for 5-15 minutes before the renal artery clamping, AZAT another 0.8 g (40 ml of a 2% solution) immediately after restore circulation.
With a drip into a vein 2% solution of the drug razvodyatv 5% glucose solution or isotonic sodium chloride solution (250 ml).
– Allergic reactions: itching, skin hyperemia
– Increase in the concentration of uric acid in the blood
– Exacerbation of gout chronic administration of high doses.
– hypersensitivity to the drug
– pregnancy and lactation
– children up to age 18 years.