Sedalgin Plus Indications
symptomatic treatment of pain in:
– migraine, tension-type headache;
– inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
– postoperative conditions;
– diseases of the peripheral nervous system (radiculitis, plex neuritis, neuralgia, polyneuritis, polyneuropathy);
Dosage & Administration
sedalgin plus pills taken by mouth after meals with water.
The recommended dose for adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
The maximum dose should not exceed 6 tablets per day.
The recommended dose for children aged 12-16 years: ½-1 tablet 3 times a day.
The maximum dose should not exceed 4 tablets per day.
The course of treatment sedalgin plus not more than 3 days.
– hypersensitivity to the current or any auxiliary substance, a part of the drug;
– hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs and / or non-narcotic analgesics;
– children up to age 12 years;
– pregnancy and breastfeeding;
– hepatic porphyria;
– congenital deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
– severe hypertension;
– pronounced atherosclerosis;
– severe renal and hepatic failure;
– irritability, sleep disturbance;
– hypersensitivity to pyrazolone derivative (phenylbutazone, tribuzon, antipyrine);
– suspected acute surgical pathology;
– allergic disease, idiosyncrasy;
– concomitant use with MAO inhibitors and within 2 weeks after discontinuation of MAO inhibitors; peptic ulcer and / or duodenal ulcers.