Sulbactomax injection 1000mg/500mg, 20 ml
lower respiratory tract infections; acute bacterial otitis media of the middle ear; infections of soft tissues, skin; kidney and urinary tract infections; infections of bones, joints; septicemia; infections of the abdominal organs (peritonitis, infections of the biliary tract and digestive tract); meningitis; gonorrhea; prevention of infections in surgery.
Free International Shipping
1 bottle of 20 ml (1.5 g) contains: ceftriaxone (as ceftriaxone sodium) 1000 mg sulbactam (as sulbactam sodium) 500 mg;
1 bottle of 10 ml (0.75 grams) contains: ceftriaxone (as ceftriaxone sodium) 500 mg sulbactam (as sulbactam sodium) 250 mg.
– Infections of the lower respiratory tract
– Acute bacterial otitis media
– Infection of the soft tissues of the skin
– Infections of the kidneys and urinary tract
– Infections of bones, joints
– Infection of the abdominal cavity (peritonitis, infections of the biliary tract and digestive tract)
– Prevention of infections in surgery.
Hypersensitivity to cephalosporin antibiotics or to penicillin (due to the possibility of the emergence of cross-allergy); renal and / or hepatic insufficiency; diseases of the digestive tract in history, especially ulcerative colitis, enteritis or colitis associated with the use of antibiotics; newborns with hyperbilirubinemia.
Dosage & Administration
It is used intravenously or intramuscularly. The patient must be tested for sensitivity to antibiotics and to lidocaine before applying conduct skin.