Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Treatment of infections caused by susceptible organisms:
– infection of upper respiratory tract and respiratory tract: sinusitis, otitis media, bronchitis, bronchiectasis, pneumonia.
– treatment and prevention of pneumonia caused by Pneumocystis carinii in AIDS;
– gastrointestinal infections: salmonella, including typhoid fever, AIDS-related izosporiaz;
– urinary tract infections: bacterial uncomplicated acute and chronic cystitis; epididymitis, acute pyelonephritis, pyelitis, urethritis;
– genital infections: gonococcal urethritis, prostatitis, adnexitis, chancroid caused by Haemophilus ducreyi, inguinal granuloma;
Skin and soft tissue infections: pyoderma, furunculosis, abscesses, infected wounds;
– other infections: osteomyelitis, acute brucellosis (in combination with other drugs), nocardiosis, toxoplasmosis, whooping cough, blastomycosis, malaria (in the complex therapy), fascioliasis.
Adults and children over the age of 12 years: the usual initial dose – 2 tablets 2 times a day (morning and evening) after meals, drinking plenty of fluids. In case of serious infection, you can assign the maximum dose – 2 tablets 3 times a day. When the need for maintenance treatment for 14 days or more recommended daily intake of 1 pill 2 times per day.
Children under 6 years of age are encouraged to nominate an oral suspension Sumetrolim. The recommended daily dose for children 6-12 years of age is 3/2 tablet 4-1 times a day.