Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Suprastin Chloropyramine 25mg 20 tabs
– Allergic diseases – seasonal allergic rhinitis; conjunctivitis; hives; dermographism; contact dermatitis; alimentary allergy; allergic reactions caused by drugs; allergy caused by insect bites; itch.
– As adjunctive therapy in systemic anaphylactic reactions and angioedema.
– Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
– Acute asthma attacks;
– Closure glaucoma;
– Stomach ulcer;
– Acute myocardial infarction;
– Simultaneous reception of MAO inhibitors;
– Urinary retention, prostatic hypertrophy;
– Hypersensitivity to other derivatives of ethylenediamine.
Dosage & Administration
Tablets should be taken internally during meals, without chewing, drink plenty of fluids.
The daily dose for adults is usually 75-100 mg (3-4 tablets a day).
– 3 to 6 years: 1/2 tablet 2 times a day;
– From 6 to 14 years: 1/2 tablet 2-3 times a day.
The dose can be increased depending on patient response and development of side effects,
but the daily dose for children should not exceed 2 mg / kg body weight.
The maximum daily dose is 4 tablets (100 mg).