$19.00 – $21.00
Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
active ingredient: carvedilol; 1 tablet contains 6.25mg, 12.5 or 25mg carvedilol;
Excipients: quinoline yellow (E 104), magnesium stearate, povidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, sucrose, crospovidone, lactose.
Essential arterial hypertension – as monotherapy or in combination with other antihypertensive agents (especially hydrochlorothiazide). Chronic stable angina (the drug is not suitable for the treatment of an acute attack of angina pectoris). Moderate to severe chronic heart failure – in addition to standard therapy with diuretics, digoxin, or ACE inhibitors.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients of the drug;
– Decompensated heart failure – heart failure class IV classification NYHA, requiring intravenous inotropic agents;
– Atrioventricular block II and III degree (unless a permanent pacemaker is installed);
– Concomitant intravenous verapamil, diltiazem or other antiarrhythmics (especially antiarrhythmics class I);
– Severe bradycardia (heart rate <50 beats / min);
– Severe hypotension (systolic blood pressure below 85 mm Hg. Art.);
– Cardiogenic shock;
– Sinus node weakness syndrome (including sinoatrial block);
– Uncompensated heart failure requiring intravenous positive inotropic agents and / or diuretics;
– Pulmonary heart, pulmonary hypertension;
– Asthma or obstructive airways disease, accompanied by bronchospasm;
– Pheochromocytoma (except when it is properly supervised when using alpha-blockers);
– Prinzmetal angina;
– Expressed violations of the liver;
– Concomitant use of MAO inhibitors (except for inhibitors of MAO-B);
– Galactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or glucose-Lappa galactose malabsorption;
– Metabolic acidosis.
Dosage & Administration
The tablets should be taken with enough water. The drug take regardless of the meal, but the drug during meals reduces the risk of postural hypotension.
The recommended starting dose is 12.5 mg (1 tablet of 12.5 mg in the morning or 1 tablet in 6.25 mg 2 times a day, one in the morning and one in the evening) during the first two days of treatment. With good tolerability, the dose may be increased.
The recommended maintenance dose – 25 mg (1 tablet of 25 mg in the morning or 1 tablet 12.5 mg twice daily, morning and evening). In case of unsatisfactory effect, but not earlier than 14 days of treatment dose can be increased to a maximum of 50 mg (1 tablet of 25 mg twice daily, morning and evening). The maximum single dose of 25 mg, the maximum daily dose should not exceed 50 mg.
The recommended dose for starting treatment is 12.5 mg 1 time per day. If the effect achieved is unsatisfactory, the dose can gradually increase not less than two-week intervals to a maximum recommended daily dose of 50 mg.
Chronic stable angina
The recommended starting dose is 12.5 mg twice daily (1 tablet of 12.5 mg in the morning and evening) during the first two days of treatment. The recommended maintenance dose – 25 mg twice daily (1 tablet of 25 mg in the morning and evening). In case of unsatisfactory effect after 14 days of treatment, the dose may be increased to a maximum dose of 50 mg twice daily (2 tablets of 25 mg in the morning and evening).
The recommended starting dose is 12.5 mg 2 times a day for two days.
Then continue treatment at a dose of 25 mg 2 times a day, which is the recommended maximum daily dose.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org .