– Hypertonicity and spasticity striated muscle arising from organic diseases of the nervous system (pyramidal tract injury, multiple sclerosis, cerebrovascular stroke, myelopathy, encephalomyelitis etc.).
– Muscle hypertonicity, spasm in diseases of the musculoskeletal (spondylosis, spondylarthritis, cervical and lumbar syndromes, arthritis of large joints).
– Rehabilitation after orthopedic and trauma operations.
– Diseases accompanied by spasm of the arteries and vascular innervation violation (acrocyanosis, intermittent claudication syndrome (Charcot)).
– Little’s disease and encephalopathy in children, accompanied by dystonia.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
The period of lactation.
Relative contraindications: pregnancy, especially I trimester.
Dosage & Administration
The drug is prescribed inside. Dosage and duration of therapy are determined individually by the doctor depending on the disease, the efficacy and tolerability of therapy.
Adults and children over 14 years prescribed 150 – 450 mg per day, distributing to 3 hours.
Children weighing more than 30 kg, 5 mg / kg body weight per day, distributing to 3 hours.
Children aged 6 – 14 years: 2 – 4 mg / kg per day, distributing to 3 hours.