Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
Out of stock
– Atherosclerotic encephalopathy;
– ischemic cerebral stroke;
– violations of peripheral blood circulation caused by atherosclerosis, diabetes (including diabetic angiopathy), inflammation;
– trophic disorders in the tissues, veins associated with damage or violation of microcirculation (sores, gangrene, frostbite);
– anhioneyropatiyi (Raynaud’s disease);
– circulatory disorders of the eye (acute, subacute, chronic insufficient blood flow in the retina and choroid of the eye);
– dysfunction of the inner ear vascular origin, accompanied by hearing loss.
Trental is contraindicated to:
– Patients with hypersensitivity to pentoxifylline, other methylxanthines or to any of the excipients of the drug;
– Patients with massive bleeding (bleeding risk amplification);
– Patients with extensive hemorrhage in the retina, the brain hemorrhage (bleeding risk strengthening). If the pentoxifylline treatment is bleeding in the retina, the use of a medicinal product should cease immediately;
– Patients with cerebral hemorrhage;
– Patients in the acute phase of myocardial infarction;
– Patients with gastric and / or intestinal ulcers;
– Patients with hemorrhagic diathesis.
Dosage & Administration
Trental is appointed 2-4 tablets 2-3 times a day. Tablets should be taken after a meal, without chewing, drinking plenty of fluids. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 1.2 g
For patients with labile or low blood pressure or a significant decrease in kidney function (creatinine clearance less than 30 mL / min); for patients at special risk of blood pressure reduction effects (eg, severe degrees of coronary vessels, expressed stenosis of major vessels of the brain) should start treatment with low-dose, dose select individually and gradually increase their tolerance of the light treatment.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: email@example.com .