Tritace 10mg 28 tablets
Treatment of arterial hypertension. Prevention of cardiovascular disease: reduction of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in patients with: severe cardiovascular diseases of atherothrombotic origin (history of coronary heart disease or stroke or peripheral vascular disease); diabetes, have at least one cardiovascular risk factor.
Treatment of kidney disease
active ingredient: ramipril; 1 tablet contains 10 mg of ramipril; excipients: hypromellose, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate.
– Severe cardiovascular disease atherothrombotic origin (a history of coronary heart disease or stroke, or peripheral vascular disease);
– Diabetes( patients who have at least one factor of cardiovascular risk).
Treatment of renal disease:
– Initial glomerular diabetic nephropathy, as evidenced by the presence of microalbuminuria;
– Severe glomerular diabetic nephropathy, which indicates the presence makroproteyinuriyi in patients who have at least one factor of cardiovascular risk (see. Section “Pharmacological properties”);
– Expressed nediabetychna glomerular nephropathy, which indicates the presence makroproteyinuriyi ≥ 3 g / day.
Treatment of heart failure accompanied by clinical manifestations.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients included in the drug or to other ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme) (see. Section “Composition”).
– A history of angioedema (hereditary, idiopathic or previously transferred during treatment with ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonists).
– Significant bilateral renal artery stenosis or renal artery stenosis in the presence of a single functioning kidney.
Dosage & Administration
The preparation for oral administration.
Tritace drug is recommended to take daily at the same time. The drug can be taken before, during and after meals, because food intake does not affect the bioavailability of the drug. Tablets should be swallowed whole with water. They should not be chewed or crushed.