active ingredient: ramipril; 1 tablet contains ramipril 5 mg;
excipients: hypromellose, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, iron oxide red (E172), sodium stearyl fumarate.
– Severe cardiovascular disease atherothrombotic origin (a history of coronary heart disease or stroke, or peripheral vascular disease);
– Diabetes( patients who have at least one factor of cardiovascular risk).
Treatment of renal disease:
– Initial glomerular diabetic nephropathy, as evidenced by the presence of microalbuminuria;
– Severe glomerular diabetic nephropathy, which indicates the presence makroproteyinuriyi in patients who have at least one factor of cardiovascular risk (see. Section “Pharmacological properties”);
– Expressed nediabetychna glomerular nephropathy, which indicates the presence makroproteyinuriyi ≥ 3 g / day.
Treatment of heart failure accompanied by clinical manifestations.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients included in the drug or to other ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme) (see. Section “Composition”).
– A history of angioedema (hereditary, idiopathic or previously transferred during treatment with ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonists).
– Significant bilateral renal artery stenosis or renal artery stenosis in the presence of a single functioning kidney.
Dosage & Administration
The preparation for oral administration.
Tritace drug is recommended to take daily at the same time. The drug can be taken before, during and after meals, because food intake does not affect the bioavailability of the drug. Tablets should be swallowed whole with water. They should not be chewed or crushed.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org .