Troxevasin gel is applied for the symptomatic treatment of these diseases:
• venous insufficiency;
• peredvarikozny and varicose syndrome;
• superficial thrombophlebitis, phlebitis and postflebitnye state;
• complex treatment of hemorrhoidal disease;
• swelling and pain of injuries and varicose veins;
• muscle cramps (calf muscle twitching).
Troxevasin gel is applied to the affected area with a uniform thin layer, morning and evening, massaging with light massage movements until complete absorption of the drug. The gel is odorless and leaves no greasy stains on clothes. In severe conditions recommended combination therapy using Troxevasin capsules. Chronic venous insufficiency is used combination therapy to eliminate the symptoms.
Dosage and duration of use of the drug is determined by the physician, taking into account the severity and course of the disease.
Hypersensitivity to troxerutin or any excipient product.