Troxevasin Troxerutin 300mg 50 caps
Pre-varicose and varicose syndrome, varicose ulcers. Superficial thrombophlebitis, phlebitis and postphlebitis conditions. Chronic venous insufficiency..
Free International Shipping
• before varicose and varicose syndrome, varicose ulcers;
• superficial thrombophlebitis, phlebitis and postflebitnye state;
• chronic venous insufficiency;
• hemorrhoidal disease;
• swelling and pain of injuries and varicose veins;
• varicose dermatitis;
• combined treatment of contusions, sprains, dislocations, muscle symptoms Crump.
Dosage & Administration
Orally with meals. The usual dose – 2 capsules a day. Supportive treatment – 1 capsule per day for 3-4 weeks. This treatment can be combined with Troxevasin gel. The effectiveness of drug treatment depends on the regularity of the receipt, the correct dosage and duration of therapy. Clinical experience shows that sometimes the desired effect observed when applying in doses exceeding 600 mg (two capsules) per day. The dosage and duration of administration of the drug are determined according to the severity and course of the disease.
Hypersensitivity to troxerutin or any excipient product.
Troxevasin capsules: Hypersensitivity to the drug or any excipient of the drug; gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis (in the acute phase).