Ultrafastin 20 tablets 100mg Ketoprofen
Rheumatoid arthritis, serological spondyloarthritis, gout, pseudogout; osteoarthritis; extra-articular rheumatism, pain of various etiologies.
Free International Shipping
– rheumatoid arthritis; seronegative spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis); gout, pseudogout; osteoarthritis; extraarticular rheumatism (tendonitis, bursitis, capsulitis of the shoulder joint);
– pain of various etiologies, weak and moderate (lumbago, post-traumatic pain in the joints, muscles);
– hypersensitivity to ketoprofen or to any of the excipients;
– hypersensitivity to drugs with similar therapeutic effect (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin), including asthma caused by aspirin;
– active phase or recurrence of gastric ulcer and / or duodenal ulcers;
– severe hepatic or renal failure;
– last trimester of pregnancy and lactation;
– severe heart failure;
– gastrointestinal, or other cerebrovascular bleeding; Patients prone to hemorrhage;
– treatment of postoperative pain during coronary-artery bypass surgery;
– chronic dyspepsia.
Dosage & Administration
Doses are selected individually depending on the patient and his response to treatment.
The recommended dose for adults – 1 tablet 2 times a day.
The recommended dose for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis – 1 tablet 2 times a day.
The recommended dose in low, moderate pain and dysmenorrhea – 1 tablet 1 time per day.
The duration of treatment depends on the severity and course of the disease, but the side effects can be minimized when using the smallest effective dose for the shortest possible time.
The maximum daily dose of ketoprofen – 200 mg.
Tabletky taken with meals with water. Tablets should be swallowed whole without chewing.