Ursodeoxycholic acid 250mg 50 caps
Dissolution of X-ray-negative cholesterol gallstones no more than 15 mm in diameter in patients with a functioning gallbladder, despite the presence of gallstone (s) in it. Treatment of gastritis with bile reflux. Symptomatic treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) in the absence of decompensated liver cirrhosis. For the treatment of hepatobiliary disorders in cystic fibrosis in children from 6 to 18 years old.
Free International Shipping
Ursodeoxycholic acid Indications
– Dissolution of cholesterol gallstones no larger than 15 mm in diameter in patients with functioning gallbladder, despite the presence in it of gall (s) Stone (electrons).
– Treatment of gastritis with bile reflux.
– Symptomatic treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) in the absence of decompensated cirrhosis.
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or any other drug.
– Acute inflammation of the gall bladder.
– Acute inflammation or obstruction of the bile ducts.
– Use in patients with gallbladder not visualized radiological methods, with calcified gallstones, in violation of contractility of the gall bladder, with frequent biliary colic.
– Cirrhosis of liver decompensation stage.
Dosage & Administration
The drug is applied internally patients weighing more than 47 kg. For patients with body weight less than 47 kg or who have difficulty swallowing capsules to use the drug in the form of suspension.
For dissolution of cholesterol gallstones.
Drug is used 1 per day in the evening before going to bed at a dose of approximately 10 mg / kg body weight.
Body weight (kg) capsules
47-60 kg 2
61-80 kg 3
81-100 kg 4
over 100 kg 5
Capsules are swallowed whole, washed down with some liquid.