Voltaren 50mg 10 suppositories
Inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatic diseases, acute attacks of gout, rheumatic diseases of extra-articular soft tissues.
Free International Shipping
– inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism: rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, – nesustavnoy rheumatism, pain syndromes from the spine;
– extra-articular rheumatism of soft tissues;
– acute gout;
– post-traumatic and postoperative pain, accompanied by inflammation and swelling, especially after dental or orthopedic surgery;
– migraine attacks;
– gynecological diseases accompanied by pain and inflammation, such as primary dysmenorrhea and adnexitis;
– as an adjunct in severe inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract, accompanied by a painful sensation, such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media.
A daily dose is ranging from 100-150 mg. When unexpressed symptoms, as well as long-term therapy sufficient dose of 75-100 mg / day. The daily dose is divided into 2-3 doses. If you want to influence the nocturnal pain and morning stiffness in addition to receiving the drug prescribed Voltaren day in the form of rectal suppository before bedtime. The daily dose should not exceed 150 mg.
For a child weighing 30 kg the daily dose can range 30-60 mg. Based on this range, a child may have a 1 suppository 25 mg 2 times a day.
In the treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis – daily dose may be increased to 3 mg / kg body weight, which is the maximum daily dose, and should not exceed 150 mg. Children under the age of 14 years can be given suppositories of 50 mg.
– hypersensitivity to the active substance or excipients;
– stomach ulcer or bowel in the acute stage, bleeding or perforation;
– the last trimester of pregnancy;
– Voltaren, like other NSAIDs, is contraindicated in patients who have a response to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs having – asthma attacks, urticaria, or acute rhinitis;
– severe hepatic, renal and heart failure.