Voltaren injection solution 5 ampl 3ml 75mgml
Inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, spondyloarthritis, vertebral pain syndrome
Free International Shipping
The drug is an intramuscular administration for the treatment of:
• inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, spondylitis, vertebral pain, rheumatism nesuhlobovoho;
• acute attacks of gout;
• renal and biliary colic;
• pain and swelling after injuries and operations;
• severe migraine attacks.
The drug when administered as intravenous infusion for the treatment of or prevention of post-operative pain.
• Known hypersensitivity to the active substance, sodium metabisulfite, or to any other component of the drug
• bleeding or perforation of the gastrointestinal tract in history related to previous treatment nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
• The active form of peptic ulcer / bleeding or recurrent peptic ulcer / bleeding history (two or more distinct episodes of established ulceration or bleeding)
• III trimester of pregnancy
• Like other NSAIDs, diclofenac is also contraindicated in patients who use ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs provoke attacks of asthma, angioedema, urticaria or acute rhinitis
• Inflammatory bowel disease (eg Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis)
• Hepatic insufficiency
• Renal failure
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA II -IV)
Dosage & Administration
The drug should be used at the smallest effective dose for the shortest period of time, given the goal of treatment for each individual patient.
Voltaren drug, injection, do not use more than 2 days. If necessary, treatment can be continued Voltaren® pills or suppositories.
Voltaren in dosage form solution for injection is contraindicated for children.