Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
active substance: 1 film-coated tablet contains zofenopril calcium 7.5 mg, equivalent to 7.2 mg zofenopril;
excipients: core: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica; film coating: hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E 171), polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 6000.
Hypertension Treatment of essential hypertension of mild and moderate severity. Acute myocardial infarction Treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction in the first 24 hours with signs or symptoms (or without) of heart failure with stable hemodynamics, provided they have not received thrombolytic therapy.
– hypersensitivity to zofenopril calcium or another ACE inhibitor, or to one of the excipients, which are part of the drug;
– history angioedema associated with previous treatment with an ACE inhibitor;
– hereditary or idiopathic angioedema;
– severe degree of liver dysfunction;
– second and third trimester of pregnancy;
– women of childbearing age who do not use effective contraception;
– bilateral renal arterial stenosis or unilateral in the case of one kidney.
Dosage & Administration
Zocardis 7.5 mg is taken regardless of meals. Dosage should be selected according to the therapeutic response of the patient.
The dose-picked individually, depending on the level of blood pressure before taking the next dose. Increasing the dose conducted at intervals of four weeks.
Patients without water and salt depletion.
The treatment begins with doses of 15 mg (2 tablets coated drug Zokardisâ 7.5 mg), 1 per day and increase the dose to optimal blood pressure. Sure effective dose is 30 mg per day. The maximum dose is 60 mg per day, which can be taken all at once or divided into 2 doses. If necessary, can be added other antihypertensive drugs such as diuretics.