Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
active substances: zofenopril calcium, hydrochlorothiazide;
1 film-coated tablet contains zofenopril calcium 30 mg, equivalent to zofenopril 28.7 mg, and hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg;
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, corn starch, hypromellose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (E 171), polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 6000, iron oxide red (E 17).
Essential hypertension of mild and moderate severity. This combination drug is indicated in patients with an inadequate response to zofenopril monotherapy.
– hypersensitivity to zofenopril calcium or another ACE inhibitor, or to one of the excipients, which are part of the drug;
– history angioedema associated with previous treatment with an ACE inhibitor;
– hereditary or idiopathic angioedema;
– severe degree of liver dysfunction;
– second and third trimester of pregnancy;
– women of childbearing age who do not use effective contraception;
– bilateral renal arterial stenosis or unilateral in the case of one kidney.
Dosage & Administration
Zocardis 7.5 mg is taken regardless of meals. Dosage should be selected according to the therapeutic response of the patient.
The dose-picked individually, depending on the level of blood pressure before taking the next dose. Increasing the dose conducted at intervals of four weeks.
Patients without water and salt depletion.
The treatment begins with doses of 15 mg (2 tablets coated drug Zokardisâ 7.5 mg), 1 per day and increase the dose to optimal blood pressure. Sure effective dose is 30 mg per day. The maximum dose is 60 mg per day, which can be taken all at once or divided into 2 doses. If necessary, can be added other antihypertensive drugs such as diuretics.