Symptomatic treatment of pain of weak and moderate intensity of different origin, toothache, back pain, joints, muscles, rheumatic pain, dysmenorrhea.
– hypersensitivity to deksibuprofenu or to other NSAIDs and other components of the drug in the form of attacks of asthma, bronchospasm, acute rhinitis or nasal polyps, urticaria and angioedema in history;
– gastrointestinal bleeding and other bleeding or blood clotting;
– hemorrhagic diathesis and other violations of coagulation or anticoagulation;
– erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase, ulcerative colitis exacerbation, Crohn’s disease exacerbation;
– heavy human liver and kidneys;
– leukopenia, thrombocytopenia;
– uncontrolled hypertension, heart failure;
– disease of the optic nerve, violations of color perception.
Dosage & Administration
Dosage is set individually, taking into account the intensity of pain. Adults usually prescribed 1 – 2 tablets (200 – 400 mg Dexibuprofen 3 times a day after meals.
The recommended starting dose is 200 mg Dexibuprofen. The recommended daily dose – 600 – 900 mg Dexibuprofen, divided into three stages.
The highest daily dose of 1200 mg, the highest single dose of 400 mg. In dysmenorrhea highest single dose – 300 mg, the highest daily – 900 mg. Preferably taken with food.
The drug is intended for the symptomatic relief of pain, but if the symptoms remain more than 3 days, accompanied by high fever, headache or other symptoms required further diagnosis and correction circuit further treatment.